When it comes to running a business, very often, the more important tasks of readying your product for launch, deploying bullish marketing strategies and securing a customer base take priority over other aspects of running a successful business. One such task that tends to figure at the bottom of the list is ensuring that the numerous documents that you create and execute daily in the course of business – terms and conditions that will eventually determine the success of your business deals are well drafted.
They say that heads of businesses sleep best knowing that their legal documentation is concrete and unambiguous. Well-drafted documentation can to a great extent ensure efficiency in operations and avoid the possibility of unnecessary disputes. Simply put, every business requires solid legal documentation to protect its assets and interests, and can save the company unnecessary legal expenditure and sleepless nights in the future.
Protect yourself, and well
The three factors that define sound legal documentation are unambiguous lingo, error-free statements and fool-proof terms and conditions. And the best advice any expert would suggest is to consult a lawyer or have an external professional take care of the job. Like they say, when in doubt, get help.
Coffeegraphy provides legal content drafting services to all forms of businesses – whether big or small, who are willing to consider outsourcing the job to our expert team of experienced legal professionals. Well-versed in the laws applicable to several different industries, we bring to the table nuanced, in-depth understanding of legal content. Our objective is to secure your professional interests, and you can expect us with full confidence to follow a systematic, detailed and a thorough process to achieve this for you. – somehow the ‘having a detailed process’ part does not seem to fit into the context of drafting…its not so much of a process driven activity isn’t it….what do you think?
As a potential client, we guarantee you high-quality, cost-effective work with excellent turn around time. Any information shared with us will be treated with complete and total confidentiality. By working with us, you effectively reduce the cost of getting the job of legal drafting done, enjoy the advantages of better turnaround time and industry specific value addition.
What we can draft for you
We offer legal content drafting services for a broad spectrum of documents such as:
- Contracts and incidental documents (Contracts/ agreement, PO T&Cs)
- Standard templates
- Drafts of claim notices, memos etc
- Drafting of Policies,
- Drafting of Ethics Policies, Code of Conduct etc.
- Drafting legal training modules (subject specific)
An indicative list of some of the specific document categories that we handle can be seen below:
General Commercial Contracts
- Supply & Distribution Contracts
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- General Service Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Contract Manufacturing Agreements
- Logistic Services Agreements
- Consulting Services Agreements
- Research & Development Service Agreements
- Software Licensing Agreements
- End User License Agreements
- Software Development Contracts
Investment Related Documents
- Shareholders Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Share Purchase/ Share Subscription Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Bank Guarantee Documents
- Terms of employment
- Employment Contracts
- Security Bond for Employees
- Agency & Franchise Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- License Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Ethics Policies/ Code of Conduct