When any client places an order with us, they are required to give us their personal information. This information is only used for the purpose of processing the order. The information we collect include:
- Name of the client placing the order
- Telephone numbers of the client
- Email addresses of the client
- Details pertaining to the content writing project and instructions
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
As a part of the standard operation of our site, we may collect certain non-personal information from you. This information includes, but not limited to, your browser type (e.g., chrome or Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g., Windows or safari), internet service provider, and the domain name from which you accessed our site (e.g.xyz.org). This information will give us an idea about the kind of pages users are visiting and the average time spent on those pages and user’s navigation patterns. This helps us towards maintaining the health of our website. Therefore, such information will only be used to track user behavior on our website, but will not use it to reveal personal details.
We own all right, title and interest in and to Coffeegraphy.com and all materials contained in Coffeegraphy.com. These materials include, without limitation, our site designs, logo, service brand names, button icons, text, and graphics that are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws except for the images used with the permission of a photographer/ stock image site, in which ownership still lies with the photographer/author site. Any unauthorized use of the materials provided as part of the Coffeegraphy.com is strictly prohibited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Coffeegraphy Content Solutions LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership incorporated under the laws of India, whose registered office is at T-10&11 ITTINA SARVA II APT, HONGASANDRA BEGUR ROAD, BANGALORE-560068, (hereinafter referred to as “Service Provider”, which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include its permissible affiliates, successors and assigns), of the ONE PART
These Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all Service Recipient who access and/or the content writing services available on www.coffeegraphy.com. This Agreement is valid if there is no other “Agreement” between the Service Recipient and the Service Provider
The Service Recipient and the Service Provider shall hereinafter jointly be referred to as the “Parties” and severally as the “Party”, as the context may demand.
1. Originality of Expression
- The Service Provider agrees that all Content Work created for the Service Recipient shall carry originality of expression, and does not copy from any other copyrighted work.
- Service Provider agrees to use standard software (Copyscape) for plagiarism check before submitting the final deliverables to the Service Recipient.
- The Parties expressly agree and acknowledge that any ideas used in the execution of the Content Work are typically not protectable by Copyright or other Intellectual Property Laws and are not proprietary to the Service Recipient or any other party.
- The Service Provider shall write articles on the assigned topics based on the information/data available on the internet or other published sources.
2. Royalties and Copyrights
- Service Provider will not be entitled to any royalties, residuals, or commissions after sale and receiving a cleared payment for the Content Work.
- Copyright of any Content Work shall rest with the Service Provider until such time payment for the same is cleared. Subsequent to payment being cleared, Copyright shall seamlessly pass to the Service Recipient.
3. Confidentiality of Privileged Information
- Any information designated as confidential in writing or identified as confidential at the time of disclosure is Confidential Information.
- Service Provider acknowledges that it will have access to certain Confidential Information of the Service Recipient during the course of this project.
- Service Provider agrees to hold such confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes, shall not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party, during the term of this Contract, and thereafter for a period of five years.
- Each Party agrees that, in its capacity as a Receiving Party, it will not use Confidential Information of the other party (Disclosing Party) for any purpose, other than as may be reasonably necessary for the performance of its duties pursuant to this Contract, without the Disclosing Party’s prior written consent.
- The obligations under Clause 5 regarding the protection to be accorded to the information to be disclosed hereunder does not and shall not extend to any information which is
- Already known by the Receiving Party without an obligation of confidentiality
- Publicly known or becomes publicly known through no unauthorized act of the Receiving Party
- Rightfully received from a third party without obligation of confidentiality
- Independently developed by the Receiving Party without use of the other party’s Confidential Information
- Disclosed without similar restrictions by the owner of the Confidential Information to a third party (other than an affiliate or customer of the party owning the Confidential Information)
- Approved by the party owning the Confidential Information, in writing, for disclosure
- Required to be disclosed pursuant to a requirement of a governmental agency or law so long as the Receiving Party provides the other party with timely prior written notice of such requirement
4.Term and Termination
- Unless terminated earlier, the Contract shall commence from the Effective Date and shall be valid for a period of 12 months, at the end of which term the Parties shall review their business relationship and may extend the Contract for any further term by mutual consent.
- Both the Service Recipient and the Service Provider reserve the right to terminate this Contract at any point with one week of prior written notice.
- In the event that the Service Provider chooses to terminate the Contract, the Service Provider will be required to furnish the Service Recipient with articles from the current weekly lot and the next one weekly lot, subject to receipt of payments from the Service Recipient.
- In the event that the Service Recipient chooses to terminate the Contract, the Service Recipient will be required to make all the pending payments for the work done by the Service Provider till the day of the termination.
5.Taxes and Duties
The Service Recipient shall pay all applicable taxes including service tax or any VAT that may be levied for the Services rendered by the Service Provider.
The Service Recipient shall not be liable to pay to the Service provider any other expenses incurred by the Service Provider in the performance of the Services unless the same has been requested for by the Service Provider and approved by the Service Recipient in writing.
7. Force Majeure
If either party is prevented, by events beyond its reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), which could not have been foreseen, from performing its obligations under this contract, such party shall not be held to be in breach of the Contract, and the performance of obligations under the Contract shall remain suspended for such time as the effect of such a Force Majeure event continues. Neither party shall be entitled to terminate the Contract or claim damages in such an event.
8.Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or in any other related documentation, neither party shall be liable to the other for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of business or for any indirect or consequential loss or damages, whether the same have been reasonably foreseeable or not and whether such party has been advised of the possibilities of such losses or not and the liability of the Service Provider for any claims arising under this Contract shall in no event exceed the consideration received by the Service Provider for the specific service rendered under this Contract, relating to which the claim arose.
- The Service Recipient may request the Service Provider to delay working on the project or task assigned. The Service Provider shall be promptly notified of such delays in writing with clear instructions. On receipt of such notice the Service Provider shall ensure such instructions are duly followed.
- The Service Recipient agrees that the Service Provider reserves the right to showcase the Service Recipient’s name or logo or both on the Service Provider’s clientele or Company Profile during and after the term of the Contract.
- The Service Recipient and the Service Provider acknowledge that any amendment to this Contract or any departure from the terms, provisions or conditions hereof is subject to mutual consent. Any amendment to this Contract must be in writing signed by the Parties.
- In the event that any clause of this Contract is held to be invalid by an authority having jurisdiction over this Contract, that clause may be deleted from this Contract and the remaining clauses shall continue to be, to the extent that they are unaffected by the deletion, valid and binding on the parties hereto.
- Termination of this Contract shall not affect those provisions hereof that by their nature are intended to survive such termination.
10.Governing Law and Arbitration
- This Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- All disputes, claims, suits and actions arising out of this Contract or its validity will be finally decided in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- The venue for arbitration shall be at Bangalore.