Get Your Legal Documents
Reviewed By An Expert
In a business world driven by competition and fair play, there is no room for error, especially when it comes to your legal standing. A carefully-reviewed contract or a meticulously researched agreement can save you many a trouble, and needless to say, is critical to running a successful business.
A thoroughly reviewed document becomes all the more relevant to your business risk management when the legal document in question has not been drafted by you.
So before you finalize your legal documents, you would want to make sure that you have identified all possible red flags, however, big or small, to make an informed decision, on the risks involved in the transaction. Having your legal contracts vetted by the best in the business should be, therefore, your priority.
We offer cost effective legal document review and writing for startups. Find out more.
Why Outsource Legal Docuemnt Review Services?
Once set out on the entrepreneurial venture you are faced with the daunting task of legal documentation and often stumped by day-to-day legal transactions. You may have successfully drawn up the contracts, but does the job end there?
The answer is a resounding ‘No’. Even seemingly low-risk tweaks to contracts, to make sure your interests are secured under law, require that extra set of eyes.
Moreover, outsourcing the job of reviewing your contracts and documents frees you up to focus on core activities of your business development. Thus by allowing us to do what we do the best, you can focus on what you do the best.
Choose Coffeegraphy’s Legal Document Review Services
While the popular choice is to pursue a law firm for the task of reviewing legal documents, it often works out to be rather expensive on the pocket and more often than not, entrepreneurs end up doing it themselves or hiring full-time support.
We’re here to tell you that you don’t need to have that exorbitant legal expenditure pilling onto your organizational woes. All you need is a fresh set of expert eyes to review them for you, at an extremely competitive cost.
We offer a simple solution: let our highly qualified and experienced legal experts take care of that task for you.
What We Offer
- We commit to serving our clients with the best services in reviewing of legal documentation.
- We follow a multi-tiered process of review that involves fully understanding client’s business and needs.
- Our legal document review services cover a wide range of verticals, from finance, manufacturing, and information technology to healthcare and life sciences, to mention a few.
- Expert legal services provided by our legal team are hands-on with the client’s needs, and safeguarding your business interest is at the forefront of our responsibilities.
- Our legal experts work closely with our clients to incorporate and alert on all red flags, suggest, advise and make the necessary changes, thereby offering industry specific value addition.
- By allowing us to handle this crucial job for you, we offer cost-effective, industry-specific value addition that is unparalleled and will save you time, hassle and valuable monetary resources.
- Most importantly, we guarantee complete confidentiality with all our clients, and your legal documentation is safe with us.
- Our strict adherence to deadlines and highest ethical standards will ensure that you get the best services, at the best rates and in the best possible timelines.
Types of Legal Documents We Review
Here is a snapshot of the categories of documents that we review:
General Commercial Contracts
- Supply & Distribution Contracts
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Tender Enquiries
- General Service Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Contract Manufacturing Agreements
- Logistic Services Agreements
- Consulting Services Agreements
- Research & Development Service Agreements
- Software Licensing Agreements
- End User License Agreements
- Software Development Contracts
Investment related Documents
- Shareholders Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Share Purchase/ Share Subscription Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Receivable Purchase Agreements
- Bank Guarantee Documents
- Terms of employment
- Employment Contracts
- Security Bond for Employees
- Agency & Franchise Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- License Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Internal Policies (Legal implications)
- Concept Notes (Legal implications)
Get in touch with us to know more about our legal writing services.
[contact-form-7 id=”1482″ title=”request a quote”]